Sometimes I feel like tinder and oyo rooms are collaborating and killing real love. If you have ever went to the oyo room with your boyfriend , this article is for you !
- You can either take this as an advice to ask out your dream girl for fun and girls can get an idea about how to avoid such kind of boys .
- These days love is hard to find , but tinder made it very easy . Isn’t it ?
- Tinder made it very easy to meet new people, but it is very hard to find real love .
- Everyone is running there fingers on each other’s picture and deciding who is hot or not ?
- And after getting a match the first question on everybody’s mind is why tinder?
- Everyone will have different answers but there answer will always end with the statement please don’t judge.
- Irony is , you all are already judging each other on the basis of looks !
- Oyo room comes in the picture after few days and some desperate will take few minutes to take you there.
- If there is a match on the tinder , and the guy is approaching you by using sweet pickup lines which is still fine and healthy .
- But , what if he says I hate to go out in public , let’s book a room and have a good time where we can Netflix and Chill ?
I’m sure everyone loves to have a good time, but if you are looking for some serious thing on tinder, don’t land up with such guys no matter how attractive he is , I understand you start liking each other but always remember good things takes time.